- Step 1 -the free property evaluation. Submit a map, and we produce a free video discussing your property, and key planning considerations.
- Step 2 - some move to a $99 Skeleton Plan. Access, agriculture, topo bedding, food plots, contiguous cover and more are transferred to a digital map forming the 'bones' of your plan.
- Step 3 - a comprehensive plan with screen time and phone calls that specifies plot locations, bedding strategies, stand locations, access, and lines of rut movement.
- But back to step 1 – because its may be all you need - and its FREE. Scroll Down to build your map!
- Please mark all access points to the property.
- Please draw in the vehicle roads/trails on the property.
- Please draw in any current food plots/orchards.
- Please pin every neighboring landowner and their hunting habits.
- Location of Map Drawing tools *
- Move Tool: Click and hold to drag map.
- Marker Tool: Click and drop a marker. (Stands, etc)
- Polygon Tool: Click and create a polygon. (Approximate Property Boundary, Map Area, Food Plots, etc)
- Polyline Tool: Click on areas to create a line on the map. (Roads, Trails, etc)
- Rectangle Tool: Click once and move mouse to expand or shrink the rectangle around location. (Map Extent)
- Circle Tool: Click once and move mouse to grow or shrink circle.
Name your shape or click Ok or Cancel.
Scroll down to create map and enter required information.
If you’re having trouble on your mobile device please use it on your desktop.
Build A Map continued...
After drawing your map above please continue with filling out this form to submit all your hunting property info to us.
** Images on the finished map will vary from inputs.
Hit one time